A person 65 years of age or older
One-Way Fare: $1.00
Fare applicable with valid TheBus Senior Card or valid U.S. Medicare card.
EFFECTIVE Tuesday, July 1, 2014, TheBus Transfer will have a detachable coupon in addition to the body of the transfer to allow for up to two connections.
REVISED TRANSFER RULES
- Transfers are given upon request to cash paying customers, at the time of boarding
- Transfers are valid only until time shown at the top
- Valid for up to two connections only
- Driver takes coupon on the 1st connection
- Driver takes the entire transfer on the 2nd connection
- Not valid for return trips/round trips
- Expired and improperly cut transfers will be collected by the driver
- Transfers are not to be given to or sold to another person
TheBus Senior Card: $10.00
Proof of age required, e.g. State ID Card, Driver's license, Birth certificate or passport.
Four-year reduced-fare card allows bearer to pay $1 per one-way trip.
Must be purchased at TheBus Pass Office.
Monthly Pass Sticker: $5.00
Requires TheBus Senior Card, as sticker affixes to the front of the card.
Unlimited usage for regular and Express! service during the calendar month purchased.
Senior Monthly Pass Sales Locations:
TheBus Pass Office
Satellite City Hall - http://www.satellitecityhall.com/
TheBus Senior Annual Pass:
$30.00 1 year
$60.00 2 year
Annual Pass Sales Location:
TheBus Pass Office
- Kalihi Transit Center
Renewal Stickers are also available via the Pass By Mail Program and the Satellite City Halls (cash payments only)
Pass By Mail Program
The month prior to expiration of their annual pass, senior bus patrons can expect to receive a letter and a renewal application form to begin the renewal process. When the completed applications and appropriate payments (checks or money orders) are received, pass-holders will be sent a renewal sticker to be placed on their current passes.
If senior bus patrons choose not to renew by mail, they may still complete renewal applications and bring them in person with their current annual photo-bus passes to any Satellite City Hall (Cash payments only) or to
TheBus Pass Office and make the appropriate payments there.