Lost & Found
(Located at Transit Pass Office)
Kalihi Transit Center
Corner of Middle Street & Kamehameha Highway
Call (808) 848-5555 and Press 5
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed on City Holidays
The Lost & Found Office will receive all items found today on the following business day.
Please call after 9:00 a.m. to allow time to sort newly received items.
- Found items are held for 45 days from the date of loss.
When contacting this office, please have the following information available:
- Description of lost article(s) [color, brand name, fabric]
- Route number of the bus
- Date and time item was lost
- Place (cross streets) you boarded the bus
- Time you boarded the bus
- Where you were seated on the bus
When the Lost & Found Office is closed and you believe you may have left an emergency item on TheBus such as a wallet, airline tickets, passport, or prescription medication, call TheBus Transit Information (5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily) at 848-5555 and Press 2.Please be aware:
- The Information Representative can only assist with emergency items.
- Information Representatives cannot look for lost items as they do not have access to the Lost & Found Office.
- The Information staff does not have direct contact with the bus operator. Your information will be relayed to the proper department. As circumstances allow, a best effort will be made to assist in the recovery of your item.
- TheBus cannot guarantee return of your item.
- Found bicycles are held for 5 days only from the date received at the Customer Service Department. Unclaimed bicycles are turned-over to the Honolulu Police Department.
Routes to the Bus Pass Office/Lost & Found at Kalihi Transit Center:
- Route A: CityExpress! Waipahu – UH Manoa
- Route 1: Kalihi Transit Center – Hawaii Kai
- Route 1L: Kalihi Transit Center – Hawaii Kai
- Route 2: Kalihi Transit Center – Waikiki
- Route 32: Kalihi Transit Center – Foster Village – Pearlridge
- Route 43: Waipahu – Honolulu -Alapai (Weekday Only)
- Route 61: Kalihi Transit Center – Kaneohe – Aikahi
- Route 301: Kalihi Transit Center – Tripler Army Medical Center
- Route 302: Kalihi Transit Center - Moanalua Valley (Weekday Only)
- Route 303: Kalihi Transit Center – Airport - Hickam
For bus route information
from your home to the Bus Pass Office/Lost & Found, please call our Information
(808) 848-5555 and Press 2.